Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Post #7 Matthew Gravel

Who was your client?
 My ex coach
How did you get your job?
 I asked him if he could be my client
Did you deal with the client directly?
  Yes when i had practice with him everyday
Was there some sort of compensation?
 No i just did it for him
What was your role?
 To make designs that he told me to make in photo shop or illustrator
Did you act professionally? *
 Yes i talked to him everyday about it
Did your client act professionally?*
 Yes he asked me everyday about it
Describe the work you did.
 I made another logo for him
Describe your creative process.
 I had to pen tool the whole logo and fill in the design with color that he wanted.
How often did you communicate with your client?*
 Everyday at practice
Did you have regular meetings to look over proofs or progress of work?
 Everyday he would ask me at practice how the project was going
Were you able to meet the deadline?
 Yes i finished it before the deadline
What was the feedback from your client?
 He was very happy with my progress and how the logo came out.
Did your client require changes?
 No he liked everything about  it
What was your favorite part working with the client?
 Talking to him about the process of the project
What was your least favorite part working with the client? 
 Making the design because it was very hard to pen tool it
Would you do anything differently?
 No everything about it came out perfect
What did you learn from this experience?
I learned that pen tooling a project can be very hard when the logo is a very precise logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment